Saturday, October 11, 2008

Some Progress... Not Much

Because I’m too tired to write normally, I’ll keep it simple once again.

Today I went to London, met up with Nicole at BUNAC, both made & received some phone calls, went with Nicole to the bank (we got our new cards), Carphone Warehouse (there was a problem with her phone; I got a new micro-SD card & reader for mine), and to a sandwich shop by Trafalgar Square for lunch (I had a bacon and sausage sandwich… too fatty, unfortunately). Then she went back to the hostel to shower & dress for an interview and I killed some time in the National Portrait Gallery before going to the very fringe of Zone 2 to view a flat (first one, too). Pros: it was very cheap and came with wireless internet. Cons: it’s out of the way and not very clean; plus, it’s a room share.

Hopefully tomorrow I’ll get plenty of other viewings done. Nicole’s moving out of her hostel and into another one, but we’ll probably meet after that’s done.

By the way: I’ve been listening to a ton of recordings on FreeSound.org, and now a handful of them are on my iPod.

Now the zombie’s going to bed… good night. Braaains…

No comments: